Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Monday, October 27, 2014

How To Survive Halloween Night with a Dog

I got a cool opportunity recently!

I was asked to write a guest post on Petco's community page about Halloween!

You probably already know how much I enjoy Halloween, and dressing up in costumes.   Jaz  has a lot of opportunities to use her different costumes.  I was going to write about all her different costumes, and the different places we use them.

But instead, the blog post was about Chewy.  Crazy dog Chewy.  And how to survive Halloween with a dog who goes crazy every time the doorbell rings.  Here's my advise:


https://community.petco.com/t5/petco-scoop/How-to-survive-Halloween-with-a-dog/ba-p/51052










No comments:

Post a Comment