Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Friday, November 21, 2014

Favorite Animal Movies?

Who gets to pick the movies in your house?  Jasmine has commandeered the TV remote control.  She'll probably be watching a lot of Animal Planet while I'm gone at work!

Dog TV Remote Control
I am compiling a list of really good animal movies to watch during the holidays.

I have my Top 10 list completed I think.  But I'm wondering if I've missed any.

What are your favorite animal movies to watch?  (Live action or animated?)

Super Buddies

I probably watch dog movies different than other people.  I'm usually watching to get new trick ideas.  Or wondering how they filmed that.  (Because as you know I like to make YouTube dog movies with Jasmine!)   I'm always on the look-out for new ideas!  :)




1 comment:

  1. Hey same pinch. My daughter also loves to watch a lot of movies about animals. When we are at home she always take charge of TV remote and plays animated animal movies. She really enjoys these cartoon movies.

    ReplyDelete